Wednesday, April 06, 2005

5. The Voyeur Speaks

The Voyeur Speaks*


Doors that close themselves.
Doors that keep from slamming.
Doors that hang on one hot hinge.
Doors set on their own sliding.


Doors to the body that lock shut.
Doors to the temple of your own recovery.
Doors that open in all directions.
Doors that open us outward.


Doors of glass, doors of soft wood.
Doors of houses now sold or empty.
Doors of paper. Doors made in the mind.
Doors that slam themselves suddenly.


*yeah, so my slacking has begun. I was busy all yesterday pre-NPM benefit. Savannah, I'm touched you noticed.

1 Comments:

Blogger Savannah said...

I liked this. I can kind of sing it. Woot woot!

"He said my name!"

JK.

PEACE. (i just ate rainbow sherbet and it makes me funny.)

Wednesday, April 06, 2005 3:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home