Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Paisley's sweater (the saga continues).

So my friends Ed and Mario were in town from Gainesville (Ed's birthday was the 16th) and while they were here I took a day off from working at the Academy (of American Poets) to walk them around the city.

Finally I found a sweater for Paisley at the pet store Nico and I go to... Finally a sweater that wouldn't be too big or look like a big t-shirt... and of course I got it home and put it on her to see and it was too small. She looked like a little go-go boy, which I just can't have. I'm not that gay.

I have been underestimating her size. She just grows too fast.

So it looks like I got my hopes up for nothing--though I also found a little red hoodie near Eatery where I was meeting Nico for our anniversary dinner (3!). I thought it wouldn't fit her, but it probably will... I hope it hasn't been snatched up.

By the time I find a good sweater for her, it will be too warm and I'll be looking for a little pup bikini instead.

Not really.

1 Comments:

Blogger morescotch said...

solid blog billy.

very solid.

Thursday, March 24, 2005 9:14:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home